Hey! Like I promised, here are my new glasses! I love them. And to go with this reveal here are a few tips for wearing makeup when you're also wearing glasses.
Here are some tips for those of us with the thickies:
1) Shimmer – go easy on the stuff. Your glasses are bringing a lot of shine and attention to your eyes. Don't pile on any more. Keep your eyes matte and if you have to wear shimmer, keep it to your lips.
2) Shadow – use a complimentary shade to shade-in your crease, blending upwards to keep your eyes looking more open.
3) Eyeliner – go with a thin, but distinct and dark, line. Liquid works great for this.
3) Concealer – cover those under eye circles because thick rims can create more shadows and draw attention to the ones you already have.
4) Mascara – use a thick coat on your top lashes and none on your bottom. Again we don't want to create any more shadows under your eye.
5) Eyebrows – in my opinion, everyone should ALWAYS be filling in and shaping their eyebrows. Come on, folks! They are the frames to the windows to your soul. It's even more important when you're wearing thick glasses as they can get even more lost. Fill with shadow or pencil and make sure to blend!