In Maya's honor, here's a side swept Oscar hair tutorial for everyone.
1) Blow dried and ready to go.
2) Pick the side you would like to have be curly and pin your hair up in sections in preparation to curl.
3) Curl in 1-2 inch sections.
4) Keep working through all the sections.
5) Hair spray the curled side.
6) Curl the ends of the other side as they will mix into the curled side once swept over.
Ignore the hanging string that my husband forgot to tell me was hanging out. Nice.
Tomorrow's post: Little Rose's Art